Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Things I Love #14

Each Wednesday I do a post on Things I Love. I see it as being a slightly altered version of a gratitude list and I hope it brings a bit of joy into your Wednesday. *I will only create post with images/videos that credit the original source.


For the year 2012, Liselotte Eriksson decided she would draw 365 cats. Why not, right? I love the guys above and also these ones.


I am continually fascinated with the stop motion process. My two favourite movies are stop motion ~ Nightmare before Christmas & Coraline! I am so excited about Paranorman so maybe I will be adding it as a third favourite? We shall see.


These photographs of Iceland by Kevin Cooley are incredible. It's so vast and rather surreal.

I still love reading about Kaylah's collecting adventures. The newest one is sea glass.

Journal - White Lines
Lavender purple tissue paper & white/purple pens. I love this journal spread by scribble-n-paint.

Just a short one today~ I think I am getting a bit sick so energy levels (and brain function) are at an all time low.

Rhiannon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment