Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Photo A Day in March- Moments with Mama Nature

My taste in blogs has changed quite a lot since last year. I am a lot more interested in learning about crystals, essential oil and herb uses, appreciating the world around us and becoming more grounded and grateful. I'm always trying to become a better person and find a way to live a life that brings me joy and happiness.


So when I came across this March challenge I thought it would a be a great way for me to continue with one of my new 'things' - being outside more often! Some are going to be hard to capture but I'm going to give it a go. It may even push me to do some planting (which I have been talking about since December.) Care to join me? You can read more about it over on the Mama Earth website. I will be doing mine through Instagram because it is the easiest and most manageable way for me to do it & I will be adding the following hash tags: #momentswithmamanature & #themamaearthproject

-Rhiannon


No comments:

Post a Comment