Monday, November 25, 2013

Art Journal #37 - Polar Bears

Art Journal Monday Heading

I have been trying to listen to either podcasts or audiobooks when I work recently because, to be honest, I am totally sick of listening to music. So I came across a few TedX talks, one of which was by Kal Barteski (below) talking about her love of Polar Bears.



The whole talk was really touching and inspiring. It made me realise that I need to do what I love much more often than I do, and not take it for granted. I started the page below while I was listening to Kal talk and finished it off after, in silence, contemplating how I really felt about my passion for art. This page holds a lot of meaning for me and I felt so connected to the process- I think taking a break from listening to music could lead me to some new paths.

Art Journal 35

Rhiannon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment