Friday, November 22, 2013

Inspired by Nature: Raglan

Earlier this week Dan and I went away for a few days for a well overdue break- sort of a babymoon mixed in with a birthday. I don't think either of us realised how much we needed it until we got there. It was a small, private little chalet set in the rolling hills of Raglan. We were surrounded by nothing but forest, a few sheep and more forest. It was incredibly relaxing and so nice to be away from the city- I already miss it. Here are a few snaps from where we stayed.

Raglan, New Zealand Raglan, New Zealand Raglan, New Zealand Raglan, New Zealand Raglan, New Zealand Raglan, New Zealand Raglan, New Zealand Raglan, New Zealand Raglan, New Zealand

1 comment:

  1. After looking at recipes on your site I stumbled upon these photos. Absolutely gorgeous! I can't believe how beautiful it is. Someday I hope to get to New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete